Tutorial MB3Editor - Translations Alpha Testing

rendal

Contributor
I want to edit and translate an official firmware from Polish (default) to Romanian, what are the options that should be checked/unchecked in order to obtain the "DD/MM" date format?
I must be dumb, because no matter what combinations I try, I always get the dot symbol (".") as date separator.
You try it:
Select default language for editing >> Polish
Translate Firmware? >> Romanian
Set default language?
Change date separator? >> DD/MM
Set default date format to DD/MM? (Not show MM/DD format)

Last edited:

pmarini01

You try it:
Select default language for editing >> Polish
Translate Firmware? >> Romanian
Set default language?
Change date separator? >> DD/MM
Set default date format to DD/MM? (Not show MM/DD format)
Tried that (again, just to make sure), it still gives me DD.MM format.
Could this issue be related to the font installed on the band? To some settings related to Romanian language? To the app installed on phone?
Help me out guys, I'm running out of ideas.

pmarini01

And another thing you can help with, can't decide which day image translation is better:

Left is the "correct" one, with normal shape and sizes for the letters.
For the right image, I slimmed the 'D', because I felt that the distance to the next letter it's too small to be seen (1 pixel instead of 2).
Which version do you think it's best?

@rendal can I upload and modify the res version of this file from your FW Mili_wuhan_2.3.0.6_RES-v46_mod-v03_bold_EN?
I want to keep for now the 2.3.0.8 FW with 46 res and be able to update the mi fit up without updating to latest FW and res.

rendal

Contributor
@rendal can I upload and modify the res version of this file from your FW Mili_wuhan_2.3.0.6_RES-v46_mod-v03_bold_EN?
I want to keep for now the 2.3.0.8 FW with 46 res and be able to update the mi fit up without updating to latest FW and res.
Yes, the FW version and the RES version can be freely modified in MB3Editor. But it has its rules !!! The firmware also contains a request for the RES version, so this requirement must match the version of the RES.
Thus, custom FW to MB3Editor is uploaded, after change FW version to 9.9.9.9 (for example ) and RES version 99 (for example ), all change for FW. Subsequently, the RES must also be changed to version 99, such as AmazfitBipTools.

Last edited:

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Yes, the FW version and the RES version can be freely modified in MB3Editor. But it has its rules !!! The firmware also contains a request for the RES version, so this requirement must match the version of the RES.
Thus, custom FW to MB3Editor is uploaded, after change FW version to 9.9.9.9 (for example ) and RES version 99 (for example ), all change for FW. Subsequently, the RES must also be changed to version 99, such as AmazfitBipTools.
Hey rendal why there is no option for english calendar 2019 please fix it thankyou. :)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29