Tutorial MB3Editor - Translations Alpha Testing

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
As a clue: maybe there are multiple places with day/month order that are needed to patch in fw file, but you are patching only that one that corresponds to your default language?
Yes is write on first page testing on Polish language, i will add to for all options late

Yes calendar are only 6 pictures, if some body make lunar you can replace gregorian
I saw what you did with the SK FW and RES, I modified my resource in the website and added SK calendar but it didnt work, when I open the calendar menu the contents are still the same as About menu

is there anything I should do with the firmware as well or it's just resource ?

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
I saw what you did with the SK FW and RES, I modified my resource in the website and added SK calendar but it didnt work, when I open the calendar menu the contents are still the same as About menu

is there anything I should do with the firmware as well or it's just resource ?
Of course must use FW with Set Global version and add Calendar

Of course must use FW with Set Global version and add Calendar
I'm really confused with this, every resource I check, number 477 and 478 are something else, what resource did u use to replace the last 2 calendar pics instead of them ?

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
I'm really confused with this, every resource I check, number 477 and 478 are something else, what resource did u use to replace the last 2 calendar pics instead of them ?
This is for Arabic

Is it possible to make Mi Band 3 stay awake for more than few second with modified firmware ?
just like Smartwatches

pmarini01

I've added Romanian translations and days resource images to the MB3Editor. They're fine at this moment, but I'll probably try to improve them and make them more consistent (if possible) in the next couple of days.
Thanks to @xpaulos2 for this great tool and the great idea behind, this should help seamlessly updating newer official firmwares to include any language supported by his editor.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00