FW Mod Portuguese Firmware

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
It's only me, or everybody? When I receive a notification, after I open it on phone, it stays on band until I force clean.

Also, some characters are "????"... For example, when I receive a notification from Facebook messenger, most of characters are ????. It's only me?
It happens on everything. Even if on received SMS.
Can it be the font? I think it's related with emojis
Mi Band save last five notifications.

Emoji can't be desplayed, they are replaced by "?".

(This emoji can be desplayed : "♡" !)

zompero

Dear kirill

Sorry for the bad english, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator.

I saw the translation project and saw that the words translated into Brazilian Portuguese have no accent. For example: start > comecar > Começar / sync > Sincronizacao > Sincronização / Not > Nao > Não, among others. I would like to help with the translation and leave it 100% translated.

cracker12

Contributor
It's only me, or everybody? When I receive a notification, after I open it on phone, it stays on band until I force clean.

Also, some characters are "????"... For example, when I receive a notification from Facebook messenger, most of characters are ????. It's only me?
It happens on everything. Even if on received SMS.
Can it be the font? I think it's related with emojis
The last 5 notification are always in band storage even if you dismiss or read on phone. You have to clean then. Have you updated the resources? The only problem that o have is emojis and one or other caractere...

maghuro

The last 5 notification are always in band storage even if you dismiss or read on phone. You have to clean then. Have you updated the resources? The only problem that o have is emojis and one or other caractere...
Update resources? Is there a moded version to install?

PrAckEr13

Please, do not forget to vote / change "Queimadas" to "Calorias" or "Calorias Queimadas"! Waiting for it

PrAckEr13

I've seen the vote button after doing the registration (and login) on that site. That permits you to do changes and votes

Fuscoo13

I have a problem.
I've been using this firmware since yesterday and today I realized that sometimes I stop receiving notifications and the menu where the weather should appear, asks me to connect the application, and I'm already connected to Mi Fit.

tufa99

I have the Portuguese Firmware and everything works perfect, just some characters in the weather and notification and sms are not legible.

Very good works!!! (y)
Tanks.

Hi! I received my Mi Band 3 yesterday, it came out of the box in chinese, so I installed the modified version of Mi Fit to change it to English. It worked but after I installed the official Mi app again, it changed back to chinese and couldn't change it back without changing the phone language to english as well... So I searched other methods online and found this... 100% in portuguese.

Great job guys! You are a life savier, I can't thank you enough.

But since I'm here, I would like to ask you something... I also ordered a 2nd Mi Band 3 for a friend but he uses iPhone and he obviously doesn't want it in chinese as well, so I used your method to change it to portuguese as well but now he can't pair it with is iPhone. Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks again for your amazing work

fabioman

Hi, amazing work done here!! Just to point out a few improvements you might think to do whenever possible, of course.

Some already stated before:
  1. weather with ?? in last line
  2. caller ID don't show up
  3. sms received ID don't show up as well
Many thanks guys!

Cheers

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, amazing work done here!! Just to point out a few improvements you might think to do whenever possible, of course.

Some already stated before:
  1. weather with ?? in last line
  2. caller ID don't show up
  3. sms received ID don't show up as well
Many thanks guys!

Cheers
To have weather informations, use Modified Mi Fit 3.4.3.

To show caller and receiver ID use phone system English language.

Kemmel

Congratulations, excellent work. But the weather translations didn't work, any advice? Best regards.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member