FW Mod Portuguese Firmware

fabioman

To have weather in English and Caller ID, is there any other option besides Tools & Mi Band from Store? Is the app worth the 3€?

I found a freemium app that changes band language (either language on phone) between Spanish, English and Chinese. It also gives more charts and calculates better averages (sleep, steps) and tons of options, although it's more complex to set up. Also better options are Pro only :/

but it gave a conflict when receiving SMS with Chinese notification I can't remove or if I remove I loose sender ID..

app is Notify & Fitness for Mi Band in playstore, if someone want to give it a try

Would it be possible to have the language of the mobile phone in Portuguese and have the language of the Mi Band 3 in English as default? Because those who want to have the Mi Band in Chinese simply put the language of the phone in Chinese, but who has by default in the mobile phone another language without being Chinese, that language may not be supported in the Mi Band. So, I think it would be more beneficial to have as a default language on the Mi Band in English. This allowed me to have the language of my mobile phone in Portuguese and Mi Band in English since the Portuguese language is not yet supported. Think about it in a future update. Thank you very much!

fabioman

Would it be possible to have the language of the mobile phone in Portuguese and have the language of the Mi Band 3 in English as default? Because those who want to have the Mi Band in Chinese simply put the language of the phone in Chinese, but who has by default in the mobile phone another language without being Chinese, that language may not be supported in the Mi Band. So, I think it would be more beneficial to have as a default language on the Mi Band in English. This allowed me to have the language of my mobile phone in Portuguese and Mi Band in English since the Portuguese language is not yet supported. Think about it in a future update. Thank you very much!
You should send this excellent suggestion to the Mi Band official app developers, by their option in the app :)

asdasd

i have a proble with my mi band 3
it's connected with my "mi fit app" but on the scren appear "connect to app to update"

Gymorais

Atualize minha pulseira e agora está em chinês cada vez que tento instalar o fimeware português ela volta com o chinês o que faço ?

Ablasted

Já existe a versão actual em inglês, basta instalar a versão inglesa e fica a funcionar

SrPikie

Para quem estiver com problemas depois de meter o firmware e quando iniciam a APP mi fit actualizar novamente o firmware e a banda volta a ficar em chinês, não se esqueçam de que a APP mi fit tem de ser a versão 3.4.3 e não a 3.4.4, não se esqueçam também de instalarem os Ressources v34 porque o firmware português é a versão 1.2
Abraços a todos

markrock

Já existe a versão 1.3.0.4 em português do Brasil. Para mim até está melhor traduzida que a versão de Portugal. Visto que a band pouco tem escrito para diferenciar a pouca diferença entre as línguas.

Já existe a versão 1.3.0.4 em português do Brasil. Para mim até está melhor traduzida que a versão de Portugal. Visto que a band pouco tem escrito para diferenciar a pouca diferença entre as línguas.
Markrock onde posso encontrar a versão 1.3.0.4 em português do Brasil??
[En] Markrock where can I find version 1.3.0.4 in Brazilian Portuguese ??

cracker12

Contributor
Everyday I go to translations portal and vote, but no news?
the problem is that everyone suggest a translation instead vote. because this one or other string is not as they like and instead to uniform the translation are making the a bad and imcomplete translation! Some strings as many translation with the same vote or none as the system making then as not translated at 100%. Because of that i give up on pt-pt translation and use pt-br
For example clear- cleared should be limpar-limpo or apagar-apagado but is apagar-limpo. For me that doesn't make sense, like this exists others

Last edited:

cracker12

Contributor
So, first decide what is better and vote in a unifomed translation instead each one make a suggestion to make a 100% instead make demand to @Kirill because it is not his fault and is only a hobby to him. A make a consense because strings almost equals with very diferent translation is weird

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS