FW Mod Czech Firmware

logingame

is posible someway disable auto update firmware in Mi Fit?, always after install custom czech firmware and resource v37 in Mifit automaticaly update my firmware and it get back to Chinese, thanks

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
is posible someway disable auto update firmware in Mi Fit?, always after install custom czech firmware and resource v37 in Mifit automaticaly update my firmware and it get back to Chinese, thanks
No isn't possible.

Use Mi Fit 3.4.6.8 with firmware 1.3.0.8, or flash English Custom Firmware 1.5.0.2 to get your Mi Band in English with Mi Fit 3.4.6.

So, you can use Modified Mi Fit to have weather informations in Czech.

Kohoutak

Mám problém s aktualizací MB3 na Češký firmware na Xoami Red Mi Note 4. Nainstaluji poslední verzi GadgetBridge app a poslední CZ firmware dle návodu a skončí to tím že na MB3 svítí ikonka přenosu a píše to "připojte aaplikaci pro aktualizaci "
Nelze to připojit ani k Mi Fit a ani k GadgetBridge - co a jak dál...????
Na ostatních fórech jsem našel mnoho lidí s podobným problémem.
Dokáže někdo opravdu pomoci a poradit? VELICE Děkuji
=====
I have a problem with the MB3 update on the Czech firmware on Xoami Red Mi Note 4. I install the latest version of GadgetBridge app and the latest CZ firmware as per the instructions and will end up with the fact that MB3 is lit up with the transfer icon and writes that "attach an application for updating"
Can not connect to Mi Fit and GadgetBridge - what and how do ... ????
In other forums I found many people with a similar problem.
Can someone really help and advise? Thank you very much

Attachments

tomini

Ahojte :D
Jsem dojel z dovolené a mám 3.4.4 Mi Fit z Google Playe a tento FW s res v35...
Pro CZ ještě není FW na MiFit 3.4.5 verzi, viďte?
Funguje někomu to FB login v MiFit Modified...mě nikdy :-( řekne že nesouhlasí hash na FB. Zkusil jsem založit nový FB účet a s ním se přímo přihlásit do MiFit modified, čili nikdy nebyl spárován s oficiálním MiFit, ale bohužel...stejný error :-(
Díky!
-----
Hi: D
I'm from vacation and I have 3.4.4 Mi Fit from Google Play this FW with res v35 ...
For CZ there is still no FW on the MiFit 3.4.5 version, right?
It works for someone in the FB login in MiFit Edited ... never tell me :-( says he does not agree with the hash on FB. I tried to create a new FB account once he signed up for MiFit or was never paired with the official MiFit but unfortunately .. .that error :-(
Thanks!

@tomini ... zapomeňte na to, co jste tam dostali ..... dejte mi 37, firmware 1.3.0.8 ..... a nepoužívejte můj fit od GP ... ale odtud česká verze 3.4.6.8 czech apk.
@tomini ... zapomeň co tam máš ..... dej prostředky 37, firmware 1.3.0.8 ..... a nepoužívej mi fit z GP ... ale odsud česká verze 3.4.6.8 czech apk.

@ Kohoutak a jedli párování z Gandgetbridge?

@ Kohouta a opojil si párování z Gandgetbridge?

Podívejte se na viditelnost Mi Fit, jinak se nemyslím na nic jiného.

Zkontroluj viditelnost v Mi Fit jinak mě už nic nenapadá ...

Kohoutak

už nejde spárovat ani bluetooth telefonu s MB3. Sakra, co dělám špatně a kde je chyba? Na Honoru to bylo bez problémů a za 5 min hotovo. Tady se s tim babrám už druhý den :-( :-(

so everything again from the beginning ..... if it pujde to pair the bracelet with Mi Fit, set the visibility ... hang out ..... connect to Gadgetbridge ...... put the resources, firmware, ..... sweep .... and then connect to Mi fit ..... but then I really do not know ....

tak vše znova od začátku.....pokud to pujde spárovat náramek s Mi Fit, nastavit viditelnost....odpárovat.....připojit k Gadgetbridge......dát prostředky, firmware, .....odpárovat....a pak připojit k Mi fit.....ale pak už opravdu nevím....

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mobin1