FW Mod Czech Firmware

Ondry

Use English on this thread as these Q&A's could and should be helpful even for non-czech speaking people! And afterwards it's much easier for mods to determine where the bugs are and fix them faster!

Edit: If you dont speak english use at least translator / Pokud nezvládáte angličtinu použijte alespoň překladač: translate.google.com

Ufomen

Zdravím, mám stejný problém, po nahrání firmwaru mě náramek píše "Připojte k aplikaci pro aktualizaci"...

Erinara

Hello everybody,

I have the problem which has been mentioned several times, but I hasn ´t been succesfull with solving. I tried to change my bracelet to Czech languages, but I got stuck, on the display is the sign "connect to application for actual version"Now I can´t find out how to solve it, I´ve tried everything, unistalled Mi fit app and gatgetbridge, changed Czech language in my phone to English and even changed Mi fit app version 3.4.4 for older one, but nothing was helpful, I am afraid that I damaged my new braclet, please can help me anybody, thank you, Erinara

Ahoj, mám prblém který už byl zmíněn opakovaně. ale stále nevím co s tím. po instalaci češtiny mám na displeji hlášku připojte se k aplikaci pro aktualizaci, ale telefon nelze připojit, už jsem zkoušela odinstalovat mi fit, gatget bridge, změnit jazyk v telefonu na anglinu, změnit mi fit za starší verzi, te´d jsem stáhla i ty zdroje, verzi v34 - ale nelze to naistalovat, pokud nemám připojené ty hodinky :-( na gatgetbridge, doufám, že se s tím dá něco dělat, že jsem to nepo....., díky za jakoukoli srozumitelnou info (nejsem IT, jen uživatel :)), už jsem bezradná, na nic to nereaguje

You need to use source 37 and not older 34 for the new version fw. Upload the latest fw and source 37 and all will be ok

Erinara

I installed firmwall 1.2.0.8 according the instructions of the firm, where I had bought this bracelet. Based on stucked bracelet I found out this thread. I know that there is newer version, but now I have installed this one, then it became this roblem with the sing on the display.
At the moment nothing is possile to install, because my bracelet is out of connection - only with the sign, I cannot be connected either mi fit norgatgetbridge, at first I need find the manner to be able install resources, I need remove the text from the display, then to get the connection with apps and do the resources installations.

I installed firmwall 1.2.0.8 according the instructions of the firm, where I had bought this bracelet. Based on stucked bracelet I found out this thread. I know that there is newer version, but now I have installed this one, then it became this roblem with the sing on the display.
At the moment nothing is possile to install, because my bracelet is out of connection - only with the sign, I cannot be connected either mi fit norgatgetbridge, at first I need find the manner to be able install resources, I need remove the text from the display, then to get the connection with apps and do the resources installations.
If you followed the instructions and in Mifit you switched on to make the native visible so turn off the BT phone and turn it on again to see if BT's previous pairing is seeing so yes so take it away and then re-run Mifit
FAQ | Flash Firmware, Pair problem with Mi Fit, ... | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing

Erinara

I followed your instruction and turn off BT, the device (bracelet) is able to switch it on again, then I re-run Mi fit, the bracelet has just been unpaired, now the firmware in progress

Last edited:
Does the pairing symbols appear to you on the bracelet? Mi fit uninstall and install GadgetBridge now try to find the game and rip it to the end of the new FW

Erinara

now I have unblocked bracelet with the chinese setting again, OK, now I can try to dowload czech again

Yes, upload the latest version of FW from the first page of this thread and follow the instructions

Erinara

Thank you for your help, I am grateful. My mobile phone is out of energy and my body as well, it is nearly midnight, I will continue tomorrow, I suppose that now it will be without problem, because thanks to you I should know what was the mistake and what I should do. Thank you once more. In case any problems we will maybe see each other tomorrow. :)

Erinara

Perfect, I have finished installation, everything is working in my language. Super. Thanks for your help;)(y)

They should no longer have question marks in this version, but a label.

Už by neměli v této verzi být u počasí otazníky, ale popisek.

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00