FW Mod Czech Firmware

tomini

Is there anyway so MiBand3 would show what song is Spotify just playing right now? The first song wouldn't show, but when I would lock and next song would pop-up...technically if it was a new notification, it would show up on MiBand3 (which is NOT, it's the same notification it just changes text inside it).
But it would be AWESOME if it could be like this or even if you could control the music player! If this feature would be only avalible for MIUI Music Player, I would maybe go to the MIUI one...but I think there are apps for this, but they just suck :p

Having problem with pairing of mi band 3 in gadgetbridge after update of mi fit to 3.4.4 and latest fw. That is blocker for fw update..
Ok i have moved on. Had to do several unpairing/pairing and now it works! But wheather is still broken.. not worth to go from previous fw now.

jirifno

Today, the link to the MiFit 3.4.4 version with the Czech weather translate and Google Maps is here.
Dnes tu byl dán výše odkaz na verzi MiFit 3.4.4 s českým překladem počasí a fungujícími mapami Google.

jirifno

Data s počasím to přebírá z Accuweather (tedy si to myslím). Bohužel nevím proč, ale pro mojí lokalitu a v těsné blízkosti mi to ukazovalo teploty i o 10°C míň, ale ikony ukazují celkem přesně. Musel jsem zadat jinou lokalitu a teď už to ukazuje celkem reálně. Kontaktoval jsem Accuweather s tímto problémem a vypadá to, že se s tím budou zaobírat.
Nicméně si myslím, že předpověď celkem pasuje.

Weather data takes it from Accuweather (I think so). Unfortunately, I do not know why, but for my location and in close proximity it showed me temperatures even by 10 ° C less, but the icons show quite accurately. I had to enter another location and now it shows it quite real. I've been contacting Accuweather with this problem and it looks like they're going to deal with it.
Nevertheless, I think the forecast is quite good.

3.4.3 verzia uz je tu modifikovana na cz pocasie. Len mi fit ucet funguje
Jde nejak jiz propojeny mi fit prez facebook propojit s fit uctem? Abych mohl pouzit upraveny mi fit...
Pri prihlasrni prez fb vypisuje chybu nevim proc kdyz je jen upraveny... nejde opravit?

Jde nejak jiz propojeny mi fit prez facebook propojit s fit uctem? Abych mohl pouzit upraveny mi fit...
Pri prihlasrni prez fb vypisuje chybu nevim proc kdyz je jen upraveny... nejde opravit?
Ps: proste aby se me prenesli data kteri jiz mam ve mi fit ale lognuty prez fb do fit uctu...

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye