Translation Project Firmware Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firmware Translation
for Mi Band 3

As you might know, Mi Band 3 stock firmware contains translations only for 10 languages.
To be exact:
  • Chinese (both Traditional and Simplified)
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Korean
  • French
  • German
  • Indonesian
  • Polish
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Thai

Despite the fact that in this Smart Band version Chinese developers included support for more languages comparing to their previous devices, it still isn't satisfactory as many phrases lack translations, which are rough enogh. In addition, I believe Xiaomi isn't going to support other languages besides mentioned above.

That's why I decided to gather people together who could contribute to the translation project of Mi Band 3 firmware by adding their native language to it.

If you are interested in this project and willing to help us,
we kindly invite you to our translation portal:

:) translation.geekdoing.com:)

If your language is missing on translation service, please write here and I will add it!​
Portuguese Brazil - Português do Brasil

@Kirill would you be so kind and finish czech language? Would love to have my MiBand Up to date in czech. I would like to be a betatester.

Hi, Checked all words on the Swedish translation and its looking great. Anything more I can do to get it for compelling beta testing?

Dbdh

Install the firmware and .res file isn't a problem. Then says the Mi3 band that you have to connect to your app(what's good because now it's in English). What do you have to do then? When i open the Mi Fit app the app installs automatically the new firmware and the language chanced again to Chinese language...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu