RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version

He5am2099

Hey dude you are working continuously on multiple projects like Samsung music UI, Increasing the number of supported languages, changing mi pai icon, changing heartrate animation, GNM transparent icon, etc. Completing all these projects will obviously take you a lot of time as well as effort.

But I think that if you complete only half of the updates (Only important ones like music UI and heartrate animation) and release them in 0.9.13, you can better focus on other projects. Please release smaller but faster updates.

Other wise if you choose to include all the changes in one update only, then it will take forever to release and also updating at least monthly once would keep our interest and your interest as well in this theme

This is just my suggestion so that you can continue your fabulous work in an easy way. Also, it has almost been a month since you updated the resources so please give us the release date in advance.

Thankyou 🙂, I hope you consider my suggestion
Well this is a great idea. And if course we were never gonna release all of those changes in this update but the main reason that really slowed down our speed is the new music ui. Because we're thinking about how to fix all of its bugs and make the most out of it and that will definitely take some time. But if you want we can postpone the release of the music ui for now, release v0.9.13 with some other changes and complete the music ui in v0.9.14. (If we don't release the music ui in this version, only the music background will not be included and the rest of the icons (pause, play, volume up and down) will be included). Still, the decision is yours. If you want
1. The music background feature to be released with v0.9.13 but with a little delay
Or
2.The music background to be released in v0.9.14 so that version 0.9.13 will be released sooner
You can tell us by typing the number in a reply. We ourselves like option number 2 more because in that way, v0.9.13 will be released sooner with some other beneficial features but the choice is yours. So anyone can vote for this in the comments and with your help, we'll release the new version.

I wanted to also thank you for your idea. Because it gave us another idea too. 😊 🙏

Thankyou for understanding. I too personally prefer option 2, as V0.9.13 would be released sooner and it has been a long time since the last update

The icon replacement suggestions for- when we end workout in a short time. Add this in 0.9.14 so that 0.9.13 doesn't get delayed. Are they usable?

I will go with option 1 . First of all , I personally choose this option as I think that will be a great update for this beautiful theme . @He5am2099 if you will add only some new features in the next update it will take a long time to release one more . I know that your team will be releasing a lot more new features in the next update ( v 0.9.13 )

So you are planning to change play , pause and volume icons without the change in the music icon as mentioned in option 2 . That's superb . It would definitely be a great idea to change those icons . But , it will be much more beneficial if that music part in finished at once . I mean that you can change the music icon in one update . Take your time and bring a marvellous update in the next version .

This team is working very hard to fulfill the demands of the people .This is the greatest and the most incredible theme . I Really appreciate it . A very good wishes to @He5am2099 and @Absh1385 😊

He5am2099

He5am2099

Also please make the Syncing (Software Update) icon circular instead of squircle so that it matches to other icons overall
As we previously said, we're working on a replacement for the update Animation with the circular design applied so don't worry 😉

He5am2099

I will go with option 1 . First of all , I personally choose this option as I think that will be a great update for this beautiful theme . @He5am2099 if you will add only some new features in the next update it will take a long time to release one more . I know that your team will be releasing a lot more new features in the next update ( v 0.9.13 )

So you are planning to change play , pause and volume icons without the change in the music icon as mentioned in option 2 . That's superb . It would definitely be a great idea to change those icons . But , it will be much more beneficial if that music part in finished at once . I mean that you can change the music icon in one update . Take your time and bring a marvellous update in the next version .

This team is working very hard to fulfill the demands of the people .This is the greatest and the most incredible theme . I Really appreciate it . A very good wishes to @He5am2099 and @Absh1385 😊
We know that this is a tough situation but we think that because the music background element hasn't been completed yet and needs a little bit of work, the best thing to do is to release v0.9.13 without it. As we said, the play, pause, skip, volume and ... buttons have been changed and the only feature left is the music background and there are some other surprises that we haven't told you at all which are getting released in this update so feature wise, this update is big and huge with new icons and features * so don't worry.
Still, thanks for your thoughts on this vote and we'll include your personal idea when deciding what to do.

Also...

Thank you. We really thank you for all of this support. Our team couldn't have done anything if it wasn't for all of your interest in this project. So thank you and thank you for this much help. We hope to have brought and to bring as much joy as possible for the people who install this theme. Thank you 🙏

We know that this is a tough situation but we think that because the music background element hasn't been completed yet and needs a little bit of work, the best thing to do is to release v0.9.13 without it. As we said, the play, pause, skip, volume and ... buttons have been changed and the only feature left is the music background and there are some other surprises that we haven't told you at all which are getting released in this update so feature wise, this update is big and huge with new icons and features * so don't worry.
Still, thanks for your thoughts on this vote and we'll include your personal idea when deciding what to do.

Also...

Thank you. We really thank you for all of this support. Our team couldn't have done anything if it wasn't for all of your interest in this project. So thank you and thank you for this much help. We hope to have brought and to bring as much joy as possible for the people who install this theme. Thank you 🙏
Thanks for understanding and taking a view on my opinions , really excited for the next version of this theme !

Please give us an estimation of when the next update is going to release. Atleast say with in 8-10 days it would release or would it take more?

He5am2099

Update: Here's a sneak peak of the new watchfaces that we're developing:

These are the wallpapers featured in the one ui 3 commercials. Sadly, they're not available in the update, So we recreated all of them and cropped them for the watchfaces.

And this is the wallpaper which was used in the one ui 2 commercials.

But here's the coolest part of this update:

The official galaxy s21 wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the best part is that these wallpapers aren't available anywhere because we photoshoped and upscaled or recreated all of them so you can be aware that all of these are special and cannot be found anywhere. If you want the original quality wallpaper files, you can contact us privately.

So to get more news on these watchfaces, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY........... tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

He5am2099

These are gorgeous dude🔥 I am so exited for them to release
Me too. The watchfaces will look fantastic. If you also want the original watchface file, you can message me privately (the original galaxy s21 was upsclaed to 11000 x 32000 pixels) to set these on your phone.

He5am2099

The digital ones were recreated perfectly in adobe illustrator and the galaxy s21 wallpaper was photoshoped from the press release image and then upscaled to as much as possible

These watchfaces are so much beautiful , they are really classy and are of a different level . Love this idea of bringing them on the watch . Very much excited , think this would be the best and the massive update to this theme till now. All the best !

For whatever additional information you are going to display on watchface other than time (like steps, weather, battery, etc), if you add One UI icons (by keeping them as background and displaying numbers beside them) it would look really good. Example-

He5am2099

For whatever additional information you are going to display on watchface other than time (like steps, weather, battery, etc), if you add One UI icons (by keeping them as background and displaying numbers beside them) it would look really good. Example- View attachment 15096
Can you first tell us which watchface you're reffering to?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999