FW Mod German Firmware 1.2.0.8

ch4kky

So i try it again. I updatet to Mi Fit 3.4.4.1 Beta App . It doesnt work :(
I hope of a fix from you. Thx!

mr_pi

I've the same problem with ??? and weather in german language. Beside there are also ???? in message notifications instead of letters

Carl

Staff member
So i try it again. I updatet to Mi Fit 3.4.4.1 Beta App . It doesnt work :(
I hope of a fix from you. Thx!
You mean you reflash back to English, and flash it by German fw, still nothing show on the screen?
When I tested , without any problem, ask Kirill, maybe he will help you

ch4kky

You see i have only two options....

I can try it to flash the original fw, after this i flash the german fw again....

Working fine here, so I don't think it's an FW problem.

You see i have only two options....

I can try it to flash the original fw, after this i flash the german fw again....

ch4kky

Now i have Flash the original fw, i have the same Problem. I connected everything new and Flash german again. Now it works, it Show all. But the weather with "?" its okay for me.

Thx for quickly Support

Is there a way to get the weather information in German to? At the moment the day is in German but the info like "clear" or "thunderstorm" is in English.

zbart

In the Polish version of the firmware, the user reported that the problems with the correct display of the weather helped to enable access to the location in the MiFit application (Automatically download the location). I do not have miband 3 yet, so I can not check it out.

Shortlife

In the Polish version of the firmware, the user reported that the problems with the correct display of the weather helped to enable access to the location in the MiFit application (Automatically download the location). I do not have miband 3 yet, so I can not check it out.
Hei zbart,
tried it out. On my band (german firmware) it did not work. Maybe the Mi weather system had some problems with the polish names and so the automatic setting of location via coordinates solved it.

Cheers.

JamEX

Does the caller ID works for you? I think with the original firmware it works before but I'm not sure...?

skaaa

Hi Guys,

actually installed German firmware and it is working, but I got everywhere questionmarks as I am missing the correct ressources maybe. Where to get, can you advise?

Cheers

First of all, thanks for the German translation.

But ist it possible to change Date Format from DD/MM to DD.MM. as it is usual in Germany?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29