FW Mod German Firmware 1.2.0.8

Everything is possible if you have thorough knowledge of how firmware works.

Why do you need an extra dot?
In Germany that's the most common form to write the date. DD.MM.JJJJ is the long version of the correct spelling. If we Germans skip writing the year, we use DD.MM. with the extra dot after the month. Maybe strange compared to international date forms, but it's a fact. And if it is possible to program that way, I hope Kirill can do us the favor.

After the "Update" (up to 100% run and restart), both the Gadgetbridge app and the Mi Fit app (even the Mi Band Notify app) will display a correct connection, but the band will continue to run the "With app connect for update "and nothing more ... just the treadmill with the message What else can I do? And where can I find the apk of the old version

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
I think, you forgot to flash the "milli_wuhan.res" file too. (If the Message is : Connect to App to Update [something more])

Its done the same way as with the.fw file.

I link you the Download (for FW Version 1.2.0.8)

Resources - Resources v34

Thanks @ Moderator for the Right relink :) (Was a bit sleepy while answering)

Attachments

Last edited:
that's what it was, thank you!
Great Job!

I have one more question. Is it allowed to write a German manual in another forum and also offer therme your files for download or is that not desirable?

MartinB86

Super Arbeit. Gib es auch ein Tool wo man solche Dinge selbst machen kann. schön wären z. B. die km mit Balken in der Hauptanzeige statt die Schrittanzahl. Falls möglich auch ob wecker aktiv sind. Oder in den Menüs selbst die Unterpunkt anders angeordnet darzustellen. Vielleicht auch das Datum 2018-07-11 vielleicht auch zweizeilig unter der Uhr? Liebe Grüße martin

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Hello MartinB86

im not fully sure, but i think there was a notice to write english in this forum.

To your Question(s) :

There's no " simple" tool to change this kind of options.
As far as i get into the Informations, you need Deep knowledge of ARM-Decompile and Compile.

I'm pretty sure that the Distance @ Watchface is possible
The same for rearrange of the Menu-Points and the Date-Format.

I dont think, theres an Indicator for an active "alarm clock"

About the Date in 2 Lines , i'm not fully sure

Pls Note : None of these Changes can be done "simply" :(

Greetings

MartinB86

Sorry i will write in English. Where can help me abou the Knowledge von ARM-Decompile und Compile. How it works?

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
The Only person i know with this knowledge here is : @Kirill

Best way to get intouch with it would be looking in your preferred Search Engine for -> "Decompile - Compile arm fw"

Maybe that's a good way to get started.

The only thing that does not work properly is that the ad does not show any text for notifications, but only the same icons instead of the font ...
Is there a solution?

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
The only thing that does not work properly is that the ad does not show any text for notifications, but only the same icons instead of the font ...
Is there a solution?
What do you mean? I don't understand you.

With me it is all apparently only the smilies I have just noticed.
So we'll be all right so far. Thanks for the help!

geissend

Try Notify & Fitness for Mi App. It's the easiest way to flash any firmware there from app settings. Works well.

Everything is possible if you have thorough knowledge of how firmware works.

Why do you need an extra dot?

It's a fact in german date. We write Always DD.MM. in short and DD.MM.YYYY in Long Version.

Also it will be great to Change the Order of Date and dayname. In Germany we write "Mi 11.07." instedt of "11.7 Mi" as it is in Firmware now. It will be realy nice and great If you add the Missing dot and also Change the Order of datename and Date.

Last edited:
It's a fact in german date. We write Always DD.MM. in short and DD.MM.YYYY in Long Version.

Also it will be great to Change the Order of Date and dayname. In Germany we write "Mi 11.07." instedt of "11.7 Mi" as it is in Firmware now. It will be realy nice and great If you ad the Missing dot and also Change the Order of datename and Date.
Absolutely correct, I hope you @Kirill can edit the firmware in that way. Thanks

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal