FW Mod German Firmware 1.2.0.8

Meanwhile...is there any solution for the waether problem to get correct german words instead of [?][?][?][?]
?

Meanwhile...is there any solution for the waether problem to get correct german words instead of [?][?][?][?]
?
In my opinion it would be okay as well to only have the weather icons without any describtion below cause I think if there is a sun displayed I don't need the small text "sunny" or "sonnig" (German for sunny). But the ??? are not cool, you're right. If I need detailed eather infos, I go check my weather app, not my mi band.

In my opinion it would be okay as well to only have the weather icons without any describtion below cause I think if there is a sun displayed I don't need the small text "sunny" or "sonnig" (German for sunny). But the ??? are not cool, you're right. If I need detailed eather infos, I go check my weather app, not my mi band.
?
did you use this mi fit version:
German Weather (Modified Mi Fit)

i have the german words "Regen, Sonnig" and so on on my band.

Last edited by a moderator:

xial649

hey guys soooo, Doppelpunkt or the colon ":" shows up as a question mark in a square on the current german firmware. This does not happen on the english firmware. Just wanted to let you guys know. Otherwise everything works super :D

hey guys soooo, Doppelpunkt or the colon ":" shows up as a question mark in a square on the current german firmware. This does not happen on the english firmware. Just wanted to let you guys know. Otherwise everything works super :D
I have not noticed so far, but he is right.
at notifications is between the title and the text usually a (colon) : but with the German firmware is [?]. maybe you can still adjust that. @Kirill

I actually had the title say Heute, the weather show up fine, but the name of the weather was in english, so clear, sunny, raining, etc
the Title "Heute, Morgen, ..." comes from the firmware. the description how the weather looks like comes from the Mi Fit App. You need to disconnect the Band from original Mi Fit app and uninstall it. now install the Modified one and connect your Band. with the next syncronisation of the weather it will switch to german (i think maximum 24h). if it does not work try to ask for help at the thread of the modified app, maybe they can help you.

xial649

the Title "Heute, Morgen, ..." comes from the firmware. the description how the weather looks like comes from the Mi Fit App. You need to disconnect the Band from original Mi Fit app and uninstall it. now install the Modified one and connect your Band. with the next syncronisation of the weather it will switch to german (i think maximum 24h). if it does not work try to ask for help at the thread of the modified app, maybe they can help you.
Ohhh ok thats cool, i switched to the english firmware because of the colon issue i mentioned earlier. If that gets fixed I'll remember to do that when i go back :)

Hi guys. I fixed the problem with facebook logon in modified mi fit app.

1. go to the facebook app and delete the binding with the mi fit app under properties.
2. log in with facebook account on the modified mi fit app
3. thats all

pun1sh0r

Hi,

I have a question and hope that you might help me. I have my Mi Band 3 since Saturday and today the Mi fit App used 170 MB of mobile data during the day. Does anyone have an idea why it did that? Thats a lot of data...

Thank you.

Hi,

I have a question and hope that you might help me. I have my Mi Band 3 since Saturday and today the Mi fit App used 170 MB of mobile data during the day. Does anyone have an idea why it did that? Thats a lot of data...

Thank you.
I have no Idea about this issue. 170MB Sounds crazy. I have 8MB in a month. I recommend to delete Thailand App an try agian with the modified one from one the last Posts.

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franjex