FW Mod German Firmware 1.2.0.8

Kluivert

It's a fact in german date. We write Always DD.MM. in short and DD.MM.YYYY in Long Version.

Also it will be great to Change the Order of Date and dayname. In Germany we write "Mi 11.07." instedt of "11.7 Mi" as it is in Firmware now. It will be realy nice and great If you add the Missing dot and also Change the Order of datename and Date.
@Kirill please, Change this. Thx ?

Euzebio

Hello guys , i have updated my mi band 3 with german version 1.2.0.8 , afterwards i had a problem cause band always asked for an update , then i update via mi fit app and german language is erased. Then i ve updated resources for gadget V34 that translated my band partialy with english and chinesse and i ve lost calories burn and distance tracking and now i have an error of bad META when i want to update with gadget , and mi fit app does not want to update any more. What should i do? Thanks

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Hello,

when does this error shows ?
While try to pair or while try to flash firmware ? (or while choose firmware)

You may should install the Mi-Fit 3.4.4 App.

It will update your band to Version 1.3.0.4

Note : This will set your language back to chinese

But you will have a "clean" start.

You wont be able to flash the 1.2.0.8 firmware afterwards, since theres an update to ressources too.

I'will provide you a download for the 1.3.0.4 Version in German.
BUT first flash original FW with Mi-Fit 3.4.4 App since i dont know if the App will be compatible with older FW Version.

FW version 1.3.0.4 German

Mi-Fit 3.4.4

Gadgetbridge 0.28.1

Another Sitenote -> i got massive Bluetooth Problems with the new Firmware at First.
after de-pair in Mi-Fit App and delete in Bluetooth Settings and a Re-pairing it works well.
(Will reset your Statistics too)

So use the new FW with caution. (All i changed is : Language ->German // Date: Day.Month (Credits to @Kirill )

Greetings

Æbby

(If you got more detailed Question, you can PM me in German aswell :) )

@Mods as soon as theres official Posts i will relink my to downloads to this Threads

Attachments

Last edited:

Euzebio

Hello,

You wont be able to flash the 1.2.0.8 firmware afterwards, since theres an update to ressources too.

BUT first flash original FW with Mi-Fit 3.4.4 App since i dont know if the App will be compatible with older FW Version.

FW version 1.3.0.4 German (BETA)

Mi-Fit 3.4.4 (New Stable)

Gadgetbridge 0.28.1

Another Sitenote -> i got massive Bluetooth Problems with the new Firmware at First.
after de-pair in Mi-Fit App and delete in Bluetooth Settings and a Re-pairing it works well.

So use the new FW with caution. (All i changed is : Language ->German // Date: Day.Month (Credits to @Kirill )

Greetings

Æbby

@Mods as soon as theres official Posts i will relink my to downloads to this Threads
Thank you so much for a fast reply. I am going to try this later weil man arbeiten muss :) . The problem occurs while i am trying to flash the firmware i get this META DATA problem message. So ive probabily flashed the thing so many times i ve made it crazy :)

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
I know that feeling (I'm @ work too, but got the luck to work in same Tech-Category, so it's some kind of "work depended" :)

pun1sh0r

I have no Idea about this issue. 170MB Sounds crazy. I have 8MB in a month. I recommend to delete Thailand App an try agian with the modified one from one the last Posts.
It seems to have been a one time problem. The last few days it was just 1 MB per day. Still strange what it did with the data...

xial649

Hello,

Mi-Fit 3.4.4

Gadgetbridge 0.28.1

Greetings

Æbby

hey so this is a new FW then? Does it improve anything at all? Im on 1.2.0.8 and everything is fine except the colon doesnt show up properly, so is it worth upgrading if there are any problems?

Hello,

Mi-Fit 3.4.4

Gadgetbridge 0.28.1

Greetings

Æbby

super Thank you. everything works as it should

Euzebio

I know that feeling (I'm @ work too, but got the luck to work in same Tech-Category, so it's some kind of "work depended" :)
solution worked , except weather part is with question marks but it isnt a big issue. Vielen Dank für die Unterstüzung

Hello,

Mi-Fit 3.4.4

Gadgetbridge 0.28.1

Greetings

Æbby

unfortunately the notification does not work for me.
is there a way to fix it?
I have granted all permissions

Calatravo

I'm using .the notify and Fitness App notifications are only displayed Like: " 8:05 ??????????"
With the mi fit App ist Like " 8:05 alex: ???????"
I'm in the fw Version from the First Page.
Somebody knows how to fix that?

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I'm using .the notify and Fitness App notifications are only displayed Like: " 8:05 ??????????"
With the mi fit App ist Like " 8:05 alex: ???????"
I'm in the fw Version from the First Page.
Somebody knows how to fix that?
Try to use Mi Fit 3.4.4

Sv3n

Thank you for the Beta-Firmware, it works good.

How can i stop the automatic Firmware updates ?

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal