FW Mod Greek Firmware

ThePre913

Ενώ έγινε το update κανονικά, έμεινε έτσι.
H ελληνική εφαρμογή δουλεύει κανονικά

GEOZN8

Contributor
I have already install the new firmware without problems with new resources together and works like a charm!! Thank you so much for all !! Keep going!!

lallasgr

If you go Mi Fit->Profil->Mi Band 3->Ειδοποιήσεις Εφαρμογών->Διαχείριση Εφαρμογών and enable there the apps you want doesn't work?

I am using Mi Band Tools (I bought it) and everything works!!

maronbil

Thanks again, perfect translation. What I can not fix is the continuous interruptions in the coupling. Does anyone have the same problem?

Ευχαριστούμε για άλλη μια φορά, τέλεια η μετάφραση. Εκείνο που δεν μπορώ να φτιάξω είναι οι συνεχείς διακοπές στην σύζευξη. Έχει κάποιος το ίδιο πρόβλημα?

lallasgr

Μήπως έχει μπαταρία κάτω από 16%? Αν ναι τότε φόρτισέ το και θα σταματήσει να αποσυνδέεται!!

Is the battery less than 16%? If yes then charge it and you will not have the problem anymore! :)

maronbil

I have read about this problem. It is charged over 50%.

Έχω διαβάσει, για αυτο το πρόβλημα. Είναι φορτισμένο πάνω απο 50%.

nio78

Κάνε κατάργηση σύζευξης από το mi fit αν το χρησιμοποιείς κ το ίδιο με το gadgetbridge κ μετά κάνε σύζευξη μόνο με το mi fit. @maronbil

Unpair your device from gadgetbridge and mi fit and the repair with mi fit that should do the trick.

maronbil

nio78 thanks a lot for the answer. I tried it, but it does the same problem.

nio78 ευχαριστώ πολύ για την απάντηση. Το δοκίμασα αλλά, τα ίδια κάνει.

Stamos551

Καλησπέρα, μόλις μου ήρθε το mi band το εκανα σύζευξη με τo mi fit και έγιναν ολα τα update. Ύστερα αποφασισα να εγκαταστήσω το ελληνικό firmware. Όταν τελείωσε το update και όλα δείχνουν ελληνικά, δεν συνδέεται το mi band με την εφαρμογή με τίποτα, σα να τερματίστηκε η συζευξη, δε ξέρω τι να κάνω. Καμία βοήθεια;

lallasgr

Did you check if you have the same problem with original firmware? You can try to install original firmware and see what's happening! If it's doing the same then or the phone connection is not stable enough or Mi Band is problematic!

lallasgr

Καλησπέρα, μόλις μου ήρθε το mi band το εκανα σύζευξη με τo mi fit και έγιναν ολα τα update. Ύστερα αποφασισα να εγκαταστήσω το ελληνικό firmware. Όταν τελείωσε το update και όλα δείχνουν ελληνικά, δεν συνδέεται το mi band με την εφαρμογή με τίποτα, σα να τερματίστηκε η συζευξη, δε ξέρω τι να κάνω. Καμία βοήθεια;
First of all, try to write in English! Did you try to reboot the phone? Close and open Bluetooth?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saturndog