Question Hebrew firmware

Iluha110

Guys help I filling dump.
I do everything that you write and still get ??? in Hebrew.
Use my fit 3.5.4
Notify & Fitness 7.1.3, Update font from app, change to Arabic and back to English custom rom.
My phone in english.
What I miss?

Attachments

Iluha110

Thanks it works!!!
The problem was that I use phone when using forum.
I stay on Arabic font other it left on right .
When i have number in the text i get ? ? ? ? in message but it not miss word or letters just ad ??

Where do I switch language in the app?
apparently after changing to Arabic in Notify & Fitness (free version) you don't have to keep using the app..!

I'm using Mi Fit 3.5.4 (original from Store) , flashed custom English Bold Font fw and used N&F to change to Arabic. closed N&F and tested RTL Hebrew notifications coming from Mi Fit -
everything working well, even after i ended N&F process and disabled N&F notification access.

EDIT: after disabling & re-enabling BT, RTL support was gone..all I had to do is change back to default language and back to Arabic in N&F - everything fine again

Ehud166

apparently after changing to Arabic in Notify & Fitness (free version) you don't have to keep using the app..!

I'm using Mi Fit 3.5.4 (original from Store) , flashed custom English Bold Font fw and used N&F to change to Arabic. closed N&F and tested RTL Hebrew notifications coming from Mi Fit -
everything working well, even after i ended N&F process and disabled N&F notification access.

EDIT: after disabling & re-enabling BT, RTL support was gone..all I had to do is change back to default language and back to Arabic in N&F - everything fine again
hey tomer, i trying to figure how did you do that.
i just want hebrew notification and even english menu instead of hebrew, but i`m installed the n&f latest version and change to turkish (because i didn`t find Arabic there, and pair to mi fit latest version from store, and nothing happend.
and finnaly where can i find the flashed custom English Bold Font fw and when to installed

amirb401

Hey tomer thanks !
I installed the "mili_wuhan_en_bold-fw.2117" bold font english and now i get hebrew notifications but its reversed! i downloaded the free Notify & Fitness app and choose "RTL suppose" but its still LTR..
And if i try to change the app language it has no arabic there..
any idea why? i downloaded the latest version from the play store

Firmware 2.0.0.4 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
you didn't find Arabic probably because you don't have the latest version of N&F
proper Hebew notifications (RTL) - only by using Notify & Fitness & stop using Mi Fit (after flashing custom fw)
Again, i downloaded the latest version from the playstore but in the basic settings on N%F i dont have any arabic language for the app.

By stop using mifit app you mean delete it ? or just close it ? or what?
Thanks !!

tomerr

the latest N&F is not on the Store. you can update to it, from the app itself
stop using Mi Fit=uninstall it

amirb401

Notify&Fitness 7.0.5 added the option to change band UI to Arabic. Hebrew notification works perfect without any mod changes. stable BL connection and i think its great app better than the mifit
still no menu UI in hebrew
Wait even without changing the fw you can put hebrew on ? with just the N&F on arabic??

Hi All,

I really confused.
I tried many ways to enable Hebrew notification, but every time that the notifications are in Hebrew the menu is in Arabic.

It will be very helpful if someone can summarize in details (step by step) on how to make the notification in Hebrew and the menu in English.

Thanks!

tomerr

Hi All,

I really confused.
I tried many ways to enable Hebrew notification, but every time that the notifications are in Hebrew the menu is in Arabic.

It will be very helpful if someone can summarize in details (step by step) on how to make the notification in Hebrew and the menu in English.

Thanks!
you're getting confused because there are too many replies in this thread which imply you can enable Hebrew notifications & keep the band's menus in English, without flashing a custom firmware - that is simply WRONG.

I'm assuming you're using Android:

1. Install latest official Mi Fit version to make sure your band is updated to fw 2.0.0.4 & current resources
2. Flash custom English fw Firmware 2.0.0.4 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
3. Change band language in Notify & Fitness (latest version) to Arabic
4. Uninstall Mi Fit - if you want to keep RTL notifications

you're getting confused because there are too many replies in this thread which imply you can enable Hebrew notifications & keep the band's menus in English, without flashing a custom firmware - that is simply WRONG.

I'm assuming you're using Android:

1. Install latest official Mi Fit version to make sure your band is updated to fw 2.0.0.4 & current resources
2. Flash custom English fw Firmware 2.0.0.4 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
3. Change band language in Notify & Fitness (latest version) to Arabic
4. Uninstall Mi Fit - if you want to keep RTL notifications
Can you please elaborate from where I can download "Flash custom English fw"? when I click on the provided link I get a page with many links and I really do not know which of them is the correct one (sorry for the misunderstanding).
Moreover, do I need to unpair from mi fit app and after that to pair it with Notify & Fitness or should I leave it paired to mi fit app while pairing it with Notify & Fitness?

Should l flashing the custom english fw before I download Notify & Fitness or after it paired to Notify & Fitness.

This is the reason why I get confused, there are many small steps that need to be taken and I don't know what should I do before what.

If you can elaborate exactly how to make it, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

Tsvi

https://geekdoing.com/attachments/mili_wuhan_en_bold-fw.2117/
you don't need to unpair.
if this is the first time you'll be flashing fw, read the howto thread in the forum first. make sure you understand what you're doing
Many thanks

But how do you read the message on the band

I have Hebrew installed - big big thanks

The text test works great

But on WhatsApp, I receive only "niew message, view it on your phone"

What do I need to do in N&F?

Thx

Tsvi

Many thanks

But how do you read the message on the band

I have Hebrew installed - big big thanks

The text test works great

But on WhatsApp, I receive only "niew message, view it on your phone"

What do I need to do in N&F?

Thx
Pro version...worst it!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00