Question Hebrew firmware

Notify&Fitness 7.0.5 added the option to change band UI to Arabic. Hebrew notification works perfect without any mod changes. stable BL connection and i think its great app better than the mifit
still no menu UI in hebrew
With which firmware?.
Thanks.

1.8.0.0 / 2.0.0.4 official FW. if its doesnt work for you consider upload official font file to the band via Notify&Fitness
First of all thanks for the help.
Did an update with mi fit to the last firmware but no hebrew font there, I'd love to know where I can download them, and how to install them.
Second, when I get a message through whatsapp connected with notify & fitness it's displayed on the mi band 3 the message "new message view it on phone" And not the contents of the message.
Third the date displayed In reverse mm/dd.
Thanks in advance

First of all thanks for the help.
Did an update with mi fit to the last firmware but no hebrew font there, I'd love to know where I can download them, and how to install them.
Second, when I get a message through whatsapp connected with notify & fitness it's displayed on the mi band 3 the message "new message view it on phone" And not the contents of the message.
Third the date displayed In reverse mm/dd.
Thanks in advance
update firmware via Notify&Fitness -> choose latest firmware->update only font file.
about whatsup you need to turn on show notification text option in Notify&Fitness settings.
about the date its too complicated :)

Attachments

Updated font, changed to Arabic UI menu and no changes,??? Signs.
Notify&Fitness shows whatsapp messages only with pro version.
So eventually I got back to 1.5.0.2 and gadgetbridge.
Thanks for your kind help.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Updated font, changed to Arabic UI menu and no changes,??? Signs.
Notify&Fitness shows whatsapp messages only with pro version.
So eventually I got back to 1.5.0.2 and gadgetbridge.
Thanks for your kind help.
Flash Firmware 2.0.0.4 | English Bold Font and use the RTL option in Notify and Fitness or GadgetBridge.
Also if you have problem with Font, flash the Original Font file (you can fint it at the end of the FAQ).

amihaio

Hey,
I would greatly appreciate help on getting Hebrew font for whatsapp notifications.
I tried using the notify&fitness app (version 7.0.4) and downloaded the latest firware and updated only the fonts as was said here. That didn't work. I tried unpairing and re-pairing and also didn't help. I also turned on the RTL in notify&fitness which didn't help.

Thanks for any help

tomerr

Hey,
I would greatly appreciate help on getting Hebrew font for whatsapp notifications.
I tried using the notify&fitness app (version 7.0.4) and downloaded the latest firware and updated only the fonts as was said here. That didn't work. I tried unpairing and re-pairing and also didn't help. I also turned on the RTL in notify&fitness which didn't help.

Thanks for any help
i don't know about the latest firmware, but with 1.3.0.8 custom English fw by kiril i get all notifications in Hebrew just fine (including Whatsapp) - but LTR . try using Mi Fit for controlling all notifications & flashing Firmware 2.0.0.4 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing

amihaio

tomerr

yes , 1.3.0.8 doesn't have the start activity from band feature
and no idea what ido you mean by "legable"

tomerr

it's upside down...better than nothing. and this fw is super stable, never miss a notification + always get caller id

I did not understand. Is there an ideal solution for proper Hebrew? So how do you do it? I installed the latest version 2.0.0.4 works well. in English. Reverse Hebrew.

amihaio

I don't even get reverse hebrew, only boxes. Did u install with notify&fitness? Did you need to do anything after that? Repair? Restart device?

Hey,

Thanks for any help
1. unpair the band by pressing orange button in mifit settings menu
2. clear data and delete mifit app from your phone
3. download the latest MiFit from google appstore
4. pair the band and wait for mifit to update to the latest FW+ Resources 2.0.0.4
5. unpair the band by pressing orange button in mifit settings menu
6. install latest Notify&Fitness 7.1.3
7. pair the band with Notify&Fitness and make sure the band is sync to your phone
8. change band menu language to Arabic
*if you still see "???" or boxes -> update fonts from the latest mifit 3.5.3 apk with Notify&Fitness

tomerr

you WONT get Hebew letters displayed without flashing custom firmware which shows Hebrew characters

Eli_a

you WONT get Hebew letters displayed without flashing custom firmware which shows Hebrew characters
Hi,
That`s not accurate, as i only updated original firmware (currently 2.0.0.4), and when i changed the language to Arabic (via Notify&Fitness 7.1.3) i saw RTL Hebrew characters.
i`ve changed back to English because Arabic menu was a bit useless for me.

RoNeR

i just test install english bold font firmware 2.0.0.4 + Notify&Fitness 7.1.3.
after that i install the font via Notify&Fitness and set band language to arabic.
the result is english band with perfect hebrew.

tomerr

apparently after changing to Arabic in Notify & Fitness (free version) you don't have to keep using the app..!

I'm using Mi Fit 3.5.4 (original from Store) , flashed custom English Bold Font fw and used N&F to change to Arabic. closed N&F and tested RTL Hebrew notifications coming from Mi Fit -
everything working well, even after i ended N&F process and disabled N&F notification access.

EDIT: after disabling & re-enabling BT, RTL support was gone..all I had to do is change back to default language and back to Arabic in N&F - everything fine again

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnePlus245hh