Question Hebrew firmware

tomerr

ok this GB combination doesn't work well with MB3 . GB disconnects from BT sometime, sometimes just freeze. had to disable it

Hi.
I used GB because it is an open-source app.
I hope I will be able to put it also into MiFit.
If there is a modified version of MiFit here, I will gladly give the code...

Lear

Yes! There is an app called mi band master.
They respond rather promptly with the email provided on the play store, try reaching out to them, it's basically a parallel app that works independently

tomerr

to my opinion the solution has to come in a firmware "fix" . I can't see how 3rd party apps running in parallel to Mi Fit, could work well in the long term.
Considering Arabic already displays properly RTL (according to users on the forum), it's only a matter of time until we get proper Hebrew support. Font wise - the firmwares Kirill released, already show Hebrew

Lear

I miss spoke with the word parallel, it works without the mi fit app.
I use it instead of the mi fit app.
And of course a firmware update is ideal, even more ideal is native support by xiaomi, however I'm looking for the fastest sulotion until those will arrive.

I totally agree, but firmware fix is way above my abilities.

If there is a firmware that shows Arabic correctly, there is no reason Hebrew won't be the same.
RTL text come with special characters that tell the device this information, so basically I can't see why it won't work the same (although, if I remember correctly there are different characters to Arabic and any other rtl language).

I didn't saw anyone that actually have rtl notifications and in any case, I made it for the amazfit Bip..

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
to my opinion the solution has to come in a firmware "fix" . I can't see how 3rd party apps running in parallel to Mi Fit, could work well in the long term.
Considering Arabic already displays properly RTL (according to users on the forum), it's only a matter of time until we get proper Hebrew support. Font wise - the firmwares Kirill released, already show Hebrew
In 1.6.0.16 Firmware, Arabic isn't RTL.

Now that the Hebrew language works. Expected when a custom update was released to Hebrew?

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franjex