APP Mod Hey+ App

Bkpro

This version fixed "vibrate for call". Cool, I like it. Thank you.
Hi Mod MagicalUnicorn,
My band was vibrated when receiving the calling but can not reject the call from red button on my band. Can we fix, thanks.

MarekM1105

Hello. Is it possible to update clock to local hour? It's working only when manually change my location to China.

A question, can be recibed messages of WhatsApp?? I am sorry form my english. And, what sport activity have the smartband??:unsure:

vanni

What's the point of having a translated application if you cant use the actual product ? We have any information about a global band or even a English language to the band ? It's nearly 2019 and nothing not even a rumour so i thing it was the most useless 40 bucks i ever paid.

Kevinw

What's the point of having a translated application if you cant use the actual product ? We have any information about a global band or even a English language to the band ? It's nearly 2019 and nothing not even a rumour so i thing it was the most useless 40 bucks i ever paid.
I agree, even with the xiaomi mi band 3 chinese version there is english firmware. Even with the honor band 4, so what is happening with the Hey+ band.

here is a quite polished english translation for Hey Plus: firmware1563_ENv6.2.zip

These are instructions to install it:

Instructions on firmware without the need to limit the speed of the Internet.
To execute this instruction, it is necessary that the hey + application suggests updating the bracelet firmware.
1) Open the application hey + -> Settings -> Firmware version
2) Turn off WiFi and mobile Internet
3) Click "Update Now" and get a window with an error and a suggestion to try again. After that, on the phone's disk at
Android / data / com.ryeex.groot / cache / firmware / [bracelet serial number] will create an empty folder with the firmware number
4) Copy the files 0 and 1 of the firmware to the folder that appears from step (3)
5) In the hey + application, select the "Repeat" item.
6) Firmware started, follow the instructions and wait for the end.

Source: 4pda forum

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
here is a quite polished english translation for Hey Plus: firmware1563_ENv6.2.zip

These are instructions to install it:

Instructions on firmware without the need to limit the speed of the Internet.
To execute this instruction, it is necessary that the hey + application suggests updating the bracelet firmware.
1) Open the application hey + -> Settings -> Firmware version
2) Turn off WiFi and mobile Internet
3) Click "Update Now" and get a window with an error and a suggestion to try again. After that, on the phone's disk at
Android / data / com.ryeex.groot / cache / firmware / [bracelet serial number] will create an empty folder with the firmware number
4) Copy the files 0 and 1 of the firmware to the folder that appears from step (3)
5) In the hey + application, select the "Repeat" item.
6) Firmware started, follow the instructions and wait for the end.
Please add a credit at the author of the Firmware ;).

★ How to flash Firmware ?
"Settings" -> "Firmware version".
Turn off your Bluetooth.
Start the update (files will be downloaded, and you will have error message with "Cancel" and "Retry" buttons).
Copy the custom Firmware (file "1") in "Internal Storage -> Android -> data -> com.ryeex.groot -> cache -> firmware -> *SmartBand ID* -> *Firmware version*.
Turn on your Bluetooth.
Return in the Hey Plus Application and tap on "Retry" button.
Wait :).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui