APP Mod Hey+ App

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Just a small critique @MagicalUnicorn.

Some parts are still not translated and these are
Under Sport the Run and submenu. And the Start/Stop/Pause (Green/Red/Orange) buttons in both Run/Treadmill along with their descriptions
Under Card the description is still Chinese
Under Alipay description and buttons still in Chinese
Under Settings the Reboot and Reset Confirmation button is in Chinese

Can you please translate in the newer version?
Buttons (Green/Red/Orange) are pictures, can't be translated :).

Can you send me photo in good quality under card description ?

Hi every body. I m New here. If i take the EN firmware it résolve the hour ?
Thks
to solve this, you can do this :

Changing The clock:
1. On your phone, go to "Settings>System>Date and time".
2. Disable "Automatic timezone".
3. Set timezone to "GMT+8:00", by selecting a Chinese city such as "Shenzhen (China)".
4. Disable "Automatic date and clock".
5. Set the clock to your current local time.
6. Close and re-open the Hey+ app. It should sync the clock after a minute.

If the clock on your Hey+ band isn't changing, try unbinging the band (Last option in the settings on the Hey+), and then unbind it from your phone.
Or you may try restarting your Hey+ band, by selecting the 2nd last option in the settings menu.

Note: You may re-enable "Auto timezone", and "Auto date and clock" as long as the Hey+ app is closed. If you open the Hey+ app, the clock will be back to China time.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus Application Spanish is updated !
All other are updated too (Hour is fixed !)

⤳ Dec 12 2018 :
★ [New]
The hour in the Hey Plus SmartBand is now at your local Timezone !
★ [New]
"Special" Hey Plus Application (English) for flash a custom Firmware when you already have the latest firmware.
★ [New] English custom Firmware (Some translations modified in the motral's firmware - 4PDA) !
★ [Credit]
Thanks at @Kirill for this modifications !

Hi Guys
There is a possibility to log in without a Chinese number
or does anyone have a way how to get to such a number
many thanks

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi Guys
There is a possibility to log in without a Chinese number
or does anyone have a way how to get to such a number
many thanks
You must have a Chinese number. have you ask your seller for have an account ?

Yes but He didn't answer the reseller was bangood
Hi Michi1245

That's where I bought mine. I've had several email exchanges with them too, but no solution delivered yet. I would not mind waiting if I had some guarantee that it WOULD be fixed. I think it will - but I can't say for sure.

I've seen some sites offering to do the registration for the buyer. Bangood recently modified their posting for this product and said they too would do that - but when I requested it, they again said "We are now checking this question with our colleagues from the sales department and we are now waiting for their reply. We will contact you once we hear anything. We hope for your understanding on this matter."

Of course, they've removed the International version (which I - and I assume you also -purchased). So I wonder if they'll actually help you register the International version - or just the Chinese one. I don't see why it would be any difference to them.

I'll post on here if and when I get a solution.

here is a quite polished english translation for Hey Plus: firmware1563_ENv6.2.zip
Hello Mr. Devil :)

If I may ask for some clarification:

I have what is supposed to be the International Version, but it does not have English on the band or on the app. And, I can't access the app (OR the band), because I don't have a Chinese phone number to register.

I downloaded the "Hey Plus Application English" (I'll call it "Hey+E") from here at the Geek Doing site. (Thanks guys !!! I can't believe how fast you're pumping this stuff out !)

So now I'm trying to understand - please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points:
  1. The English firmware translation that you've linked to ... that will allow the Band to display English.
  2. "Hey+E" is the companion phone app, in English.
  3. To update the firmware, I need to be able to actually run Hey+E.
  4. I need a Chinese phone # to run Hey+E.
  5. So ... all I need now is a Chinese phone # (or some other way to get the code). If I had that, I could (1) run Hey+E; (2) follow your instructions above, and (3) Hey+E would force an update to the English firmware.

Am I right? Sorry if I sound a bit slow getting this :) I've actually been a programmer for 40 years !! But Android / Bluetooth / Smartbands are not technologies I'm familiar with.

Thanks to you and everyone here for your patience and support.

Rob

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello Mr. Devil :)

If I may ask for some clarification:

I have what is supposed to be the International Version, but it does not have English on the band or on the app. And, I can't access the app (OR the band), because I don't have a Chinese phone number to register.

I downloaded the "Hey Plus Application English" (I'll call it "Hey+E") from here at the Geek Doing site. (Thanks guys !!! I can't believe how fast you're pumping this stuff out !)

So now I'm trying to understand - please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points:
  1. The English firmware translation that you've linked to ... that will allow the Band to display English.
  2. "Hey+E" is the companion phone app, in English.
  3. To update the firmware, I need to be able to actually run Hey+E.
  4. I need a Chinese phone # to run Hey+E.
  5. So ... all I need now is a Chinese phone # (or some other way to get the code). If I had that, I could (1) run Hey+E; (2) follow your instructions above, and (3) Hey+E would force an update to the English firmware.

Am I right? Sorry if I sound a bit slow getting this :) I've actually been a programmer for 40 years !! But Android / Bluetooth / Smartbands are not technologies I'm familiar with.

Thanks to you and everyone here for your patience and support.

Rob
Use the Firmware I released in the thread for have your Mi Band 3 Hey Plus in English ;).
Also there look the FAQ spoiler in the thread for know how to flash it.

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
With the English Firmware when you try add a Door card translations aren't good, I will fix that :).
If you find other problems say me (Other than the buttons, because it's pictures).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00