APP Mod Hey+ App

There is some way to not update the app alone because every time I get, jump the update without asking and I change the buttons to Chinese

This worked fine for me. I live in Canada. I set up an account with just the minimum required balance of about $US 4.00. It then cost only a few cents to receive a code on my temporary Chinese phone number.
I have this. What service did you use in order to get a code? I tried Google and I am not getting a code from the Hey+ app.

edit: this was months ago. Now I am seeing a Hey+ option on the project list. I'm going to try it now. See image below.

edit2: I was able to register my Hey+ app on a Chinese phone number now. I think I will be buying a Hey+ now even if I already have the Amazfit Bip.

Last edited:
glad that worked for you.
I am not sure I'd buy a hey+ though, if I already owned a Bip. in fact I just contacted my seller to enquire about a refund on my hey+. if I have any luck with that, I may buy a bip!
I am actually getting some use of my hey+ now, thanks to the wonderful work of Magical Unicorn and others here. However, my view is that, if there is no international version, as this was advertised to be, then there will probably NOT be much development of OTHER apps compatible with thre Hey+. For example, it's my understanding that apps such as Mi Bandage work with the Mi Band 3. I doubt that can happen with the Hey+ while it remains officially Chinese only. Furthermore, the Hey+ was advertised (by my seller anyway) as a Xiaomi product. since it actually is not, then I worry that this will further reduce the chances of any good third party apps being upgraded to support the Hey+.
Don't know if I'll get a refund though!
As with all - time will tell!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus Application in English(no MM_DD), French, Greek, Hungarian, Russian, Spanish are updated !
English Custom Firmware 1.8.10 is updated !

⤳ Jan 02 2019 :
★ English Custom Firmware 1.8.10 is updated (translations when you finish the "Free Training" activity are fixed) !
★ Hey Plus Application in English
(no MM_DD), French, Greek, Hungarian, Russian and Spanish are updated (DD-MM date format instead of MM-DD for "Activities" and "Health". All chinese words/letters are deleted) !

Hey Plus Application in English(no MM_DD), French, Greek, Hungarian, Russian, Spanish are updated !
English Custom Firmware 1.8.10 is updated !

⤳ Jan 02 2019 :
★ English Custom Firmware 1.8.10 is updated (translations when you finish the "Free Training" activity are fixed) !
★ Hey Plus Application in English
(no MM_DD), French, Greek, Hungarian, Russian and Spanish are updated (DD-MM date format instead of MM-DD for "Activities" and "Health". All chinese words/letters are deleted) !
I find in a first page of thread, tks...
About the firmware, I have the original version 1.8.10, can I uptdate to the custome english version ?
In the attach, I have a print of my hey+ app up to date who dont see the update options to change the firmaware.

Attachments

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I find in a first page of thread, tks...
About the firmware, I have the original version 1.8.10, can I uptdate to the custome english version ?
In the attach, I have a print of my hey+ app up to date who dont see the update options to change the firmaware.
Yes you can install the English Custom Firmware.
For update the firmware: Post #254.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00