APP Mod Hey+ App

Azur

I just bought the Hey+, I have an iPhone, there is a English translation for the app!?

I am curious about something. Some of you "experts" might have a more informed opinion on this than I do.
Is it likely that other apps (in particular, apps like Mi Fit, Mi Bandage, etc) might be updated sometime to also support the Hey+ ?
(I have actually contacted some developers about this. If it is appropriate on this forum, I will share any info I get).

dinos

The problem with hey+ it's the chinese number and verification code it said incorrect number and verification code and after i m in but I cant touch nothing in apk only the button with help I'm in or I'm out I don't know

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hey Plus Application in English(no MM_DD), French, Greek, Hungarian, Russian, Spanish are updated !
English Custom Firmware 1.8.10 is updated !
⤳ Jan 03 2019 :
★ Historical for Walk, Heart Rate and Sleep is fixed !

ASergey

The English custom firmware from geekdoing does not support Russian characters in notifications, and the Russian custom firmware from 4pda strongly conflicts with the first firmware. Is it possible to add support for Russian characters to your firmware?

Good afternoon. I think the hours it puts under the sleep in the app are in Chinese. Because it says it cost me at 5:00 in the afternoon.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
The English custom firmware from geekdoing does not support Russian characters in notifications, and the Russian custom firmware from 4pda strongly conflicts with the first firmware. Is it possible to add support for Russian characters to your firmware?
I'm sorry but I will don't add Russian characters support in my Firmware, motral already do that ^^.
But I will try to find why there is a conflict between the two firmwares and fix that.

Good morning magical Unicorn, I've been taking a look at the bracelet and I noticed that in the alarms before could put 10 letters or more and now only lets you put 4, you know if that has changed hey +? You have news of them, because in the My band 3 can be put 10 alarms and in the Hey plus only 5

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Good morning magical Unicorn, I've been taking a look at the bracelet and I noticed that in the alarms before could put 10 letters or more and now only lets you put 4, you know if that has changed hey +? You have news of them, because in the My band 3 can be put 10 alarms and in the Hey plus only 5
Only 4 letters since the beginning ^^. Just the default alarm name can be greater than 4 letters.
I will look for increase the number of letters, but for number of alarms I think I can do nothing.

Only 4 letters since the beginning ^^. Just the default alarm name can be greater than 4 letters.
I will look for increase the number of letters, but for number of alarms I think I can do nothing.
You are a machine you know, hehe thanks and you know because it tries to update the application alone every time it opens because it says that this day, you know if there is any way to layer that to not jump alone

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
You are a machine you know, hehe thanks and you know because it tries to update the application alone every time it opens because it says that this day, you know if there is any way to layer that to not jump alone
It's because you use a Custom Resources. I don't know how to delete the verification and automatic update.

Since Hey Plus 1.1.2.2, if you use a Custom Resources, the application will automatically reinstall the Original Resources.

It's because you use a Custom Resources. I don't know how to delete the verification and automatic update.

Since Hey Plus 1.1.2.2, if you use a Custom Resources, the application will automatically reinstall the Original Resources.
Ah, ups because nothing I stay with the new update and try to be careful, because you're working hard for everything you're doing for us that less than use it. Thank you

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu