APP Mod Hey+ App

Archie01

Do you guys have any idea when the next firnware update will be? Like a timeline based on the previous updates? Will it be days or months from now? I accidentally updated mine in Chinese and cannot downgrade. I've been waiting for the update so I can finally use it

permana87

Mine just make to english yesterday... But now cannot connect n hey plus app cannot find the bracelet.......
Anyone can help me

Hello there, just received my Hey+ band today, and I'm running into several issues:
1- the band firmware is 1.13.58, and its saying "1.13.58 (already up to date)" in Devices/Firmware version, is this the last official firmware available?
2- the official Hey+ app (version 1.1.9.0 from Google Play Store) doesn't display the Access Card to Transit Card icons at the first launch; I need to change the app language to chinese (Menu/Settings/Language) then change again this setting to make appear the two missings icons... BUT!... it seems these two NFC functions won't launch properly: Access Card icon keeps telling "Card loading, please wait in patient", then very quickly closes itself with "Device Activate Failed. Failed to open SE"; "Transit Card" displeys the following "In the loading card, you need to keep the network connection normal, please be patient", then: "System Error, please try again later".

I'm using a Mi8lite phone and I'm logging in with mu Mi Account; I tried to log with a chinese email, same issue. I'm also tried with two NFC phones (Samsung J5 and Samsung S9), same issue everytime.

Can anybody help with this? Thank you, guys.

Titek

Hello there, just received my Hey+ band today, and I'm running into several issues:
1- the band firmware is 1.13.58, and its saying "1.13.58 (already up to date)" in Devices/Firmware version, is this the last official firmware available?
Hello, the latest firmware is 1.13.79, you can download it from that link :
Hey+ App | Hey+ SmartBand | GeekDoing

2- the official Hey+ app (version 1.1.9.0 from Google Play Store) doesn't display the Access Card to Transit Card icons at the first launch; I need to change the app language to chinese (Menu/Settings/Language) then change again this setting to make appear the two missings icons... BUT!... it seems these two NFC functions won't launch properly: Access Card icon keeps telling "Card loading, please wait in patient", then very quickly closes itself with "Device Activate Failed. Failed to open SE"; "Transit Card" displeys the following "In the loading card, you need to keep the network connection normal, please be patient", then: "System Error, please try again later".

At first, you have to know that HEYPlus is meant to be for China only, so i guess that the problem that you got can't be solved like that. Maybe try to update at first the firmware and try then next to see if NFC functions could launch properly.
I live in France, i wanted to add a copy of my building's card on the smartband, it seems to be copied, as it shows "sucesss" but it doesn't work at all.. So maybe is it only for China.... I don't know.

arsi

Hi guys, can you give me a little help, I just received my band Hey +, version 1.13.58, as indicated by the procedure I download hey+ flash and the latest firmware 1.13.79, for cons I have a problem when I want to copy the firmware, in "Internal Storage> Android> Data> com.ryeex.groot> cache> firmware> * SmartBand ID *> * Firmware version * , I do not have a folder firmware and even I create folders it does not work, and on the application I v0.6.40 updated.I can not flash this thing. a solution to offer me? Thank you for your help.

Titek

Hi guys, can you give me a little help, I just received my band Hey +, version 1.13.58, as indicated by the procedure I download hey+ flash and the latest firmware 1.13.79, for cons I have a problem when I want to copy the firmware, in "Internal Storage> Android> Data> com.ryeex.groot> cache> firmware> * SmartBand ID *> * Firmware version * , I do not have a folder firmware and even I create folders it does not work, and on the application I v0.6.40 updated.I can not flash this thing. a solution to offer me? Thank you for your help.
Just pm'd you ;)
I think you have to read again all the whole process over here :
How to flash a Custom Firmware / Resources ? | Hey+ SmartBand | GeekDoing
Please keep us updated.
Regards

arsi

I've read it and dit as described with the hey flash, with shutting down the Bluetooth, but the app don't make the update , and tell me that my firmware is up to date

baba838

For those who bought with firmware 1.13.58 please refer to posting #1139 by MagicalUnicorn. You may have to wait for the next firmware update.

MagicalUnicorn " I think that during the next official update update problem will be fixed :).

Maybe no notification update due to 1.13.75 Fimware release stopped."

arsi

Ok thank you , I'll wait :(
by the way do you know how to use Mihome automations , when you crate an automation with the band there is click A, click B.... I've create an automation, but I don't know how tu use it ??
Thanks

Spesso

Good Morning everybody,
I tried to manage to unlock my Windows10 PC with the new Smart Unlock support in the Firmware.
Means I downloaded "小米智能解锁" from Windows store. Unpaired the Braclet in the app. Conected it to my PC via Bluetooth but the 小米智能解锁 cant connect with the Hey+. I see the device, but I cant connect.
Do you guys have any idea? Maybe you managed to do it.
Thank you

Spesso

Another Question!
I created a blank Card. How Can I write Information to this blank Card. How Can I make the card learn Information?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer

I'm using a Mi8lite phone and I'm logging in with mu Mi Account; I tried to log with a chinese email, same issue. I'm also tried with two NFC phones (Samsung J5 and Samsung S9), same issue everytime.

For the first problem, you need wait the next update (maybe soon) ^^.

For your second problem it's strange. With French and English Smartphone language I always have this two NFC functions, and I already added a Blank Card without problem. Can you try with Hey Plus Application 1.1.8.2 ?
Good Morning everybody,
I tried to manage to unlock my Windows10 PC with the new Smart Unlock support in the Firmware.
Means I downloaded "小米智能解锁" from Windows store. Unpaired the Braclet in the app. Conected it to my PC via Bluetooth but the 小米智能解锁 cant connect with the Hey+. I see the device, but I cant connect.
Do you guys have any idea? Maybe you managed to do it.
Thank you
You need have the Hey Plus paired and connected in the App, also you must enable "Xiaomi Smart Unlock" option the application.
Another Question!
I created a blank Card. How Can I write Information to this blank Card. How Can I make the card learn Information?
I don't know ^^.

Spesso

You need have the Hey Plus paired and connected in the App, also you must enable "Xiaomi Smart Unlock" option the application.
Yes, sure. I tried with paired and also unpaired mobile app.
The mi unlock tool find my device. When I click "bind" it takes some seconds and then message comes, telling me "bond operation failed"

No idea what's wrong?
Maybe somebody want to test it...?

Thank you

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Yes, sure. I tried with paired and also unpaired mobile app.
The mi unlock tool find my device. When I click "bind" it takes some seconds and then message comes, telling me "bond operation failed"

No idea what's wrong?
Maybe somebody want to test it...?

Thank you
I use it, work fine for me.
You said you tried with Hey Plus paired at the Hey Plus Application, but have you enabled "Xiaomi Smart Unlock" in the Application ?
Also, have you the latest Windows update ?

the next firmware update.

MagicalUnicorn " For your second problem it's strange. With French and English Smartphone language I always have this two NFC functions, and I already added a Blank Card without problem. Can you try with Hey Plus Application 1.1.8.2 ?
Hi again,
I just tried 1.1.8.2 on my Samsung J5 2016, same here; here's a video of the issue/

I tried to use my Mi account username/password as well as a new email account to log in to the Hey Plus app, but same problem... I really don't know what's happening...

spectum

Hi, everyone

I have some question. After update to custom hey+ flash version,
1. Can it enable NFC function outside china? I want to use only clone door access card function.
2. App in enlish is OK, but can hey+ band display text, sms, chat in Thai letter?

Thank you in advance.

nuken

Do you guys have any idea when the next firnware update will be? Like a timeline based on the previous updates? Will it be days or months from now? I accidentally updated mine in Chinese and cannot downgrade. I've been waiting for the update so I can finally use it
Same Problem... Help ..please

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00