APP Mod Hey+ App

My bracelet says it is running 1.11.42, and my app says it is running 1.11.42 (Up to Date), but my time is still off by 1 hour. I unpaired/paired, restarted, rebooted.
I have not done a reset. Should I? Will I lose everything? Or can I just reinstall the latest app and firmware..

Restarting the bracelet does not lose data, reset if
Not sure I understand your answer. Restarting does not lose data - I know that.

What I want to know is, if I RESET, is it a simple matter to get back up and running in English? (I actually don't care about losing data.)

I don't let go it because it did a very strange thing. And I don't cojia data.
If you don't mind losing data, unlink it.

unic8

⤳ Apr 01 2019 :
Hey Plus Application 1.1.6.0 !
★ French and English are improved !
★ All custom Resources files contains custom notification pictures !
Possibility to login with an email address !

★ There isn't custom notifications with Hey plus Flash !

Hey Plus Application English, English_MM_DD, Flash, French and Hungarian are released !
Thanks for your great work!
When will the download will be available?

I don't let go it because it did a very strange thing. And I don't cojia data.
If you don't mind losing data, unlink it.
I just did a RESET, still no luck with the time change.
I can't think of anything else to do. I've done a reboot, reset, unpair, and installed latest update.

My bracelet says it is running 1.11.42, and my app says it is running 1.11.42 (Up to Date), but my time is still off by 1 hour. I unpaired/paired, restarted, rebooted.
I have not done a reset. Should I? Will I lose everything? Or can I just reinstall the latest app and firmware..
Same problem
You need change manual set time -1h

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Sorry - my fault. I just checked the post from the first page. In the past you updated the APK links there. Thanks for your hint.
Temporary thread, when it will have a new Firmware version I will update here :).

I just did a RESET, still no luck with the time change.
I can't think of anything else to do. I've done a reboot, reset, unpair, and installed latest update.
I do not know, I installed the original Chinese application and when I change the time I change

Frosby, Veroblanco, MagicalUnicorn ... thanks ! I updated the APK and that was IT. I did not have to do anything else, and my time is now correct. (I should have been able to figure that out myself - brain not working as well as it did before :) Luckily there's help. Not for my brain, but for my Hey+ !!)

Frosby, Veroblanco, MagicalUnicorn ... thanks ! I updated the APK and that was IT. I did not have to do anything else, and my time is now correct. (I should have been able to figure that out myself - brain not working as well as it did before :) Luckily there's help. Not for my brain, but for my Hey+ !!)
😜

Hi I have the pocophone i have install the last firmware and in my phone 1.1.6.0 . If received message from Instagram or messenger I see only the name ... Can change that ?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gren