Tutorial How to Install Firmware via GadgetBridge

djolex

I've done the tutorial a lot of times, find my band but then can not pair ...
I have my fit installed
Restart phone, force stop GadgetBridge, repeat many times. I did it after 5-6 times. There is no fix, application is still experimental.

Nerokz

I did the Mi Band 3 update in French, but I wanted to know if I should keep the MiFit and GadgetBridge application open or can I keep one? If so, which one is best to keep?

Alyson

Привет. Я так понимаю, что после перепрошивки я больше не могу пользоваться MI fit? Он не видит больше мой браслет. Или я просто что-то не так сделала?

djolex

Привет. Я так понимаю, что после перепрошивки я больше не могу пользоваться MI fit? Он не видит больше мой браслет. Или я просто что-то не так сделала?
Please use english, i understand Rissian but we use english on forum.
After Flashing Firmware, unpair MiBnad in Mi Fit,
Then pair again.

djolex

I did the Mi Band 3 update in French, but I wanted to know if I should keep the MiFit and GadgetBridge application open or can I keep one? If so, which one is best to keep?
Force stop GadgetBridge if u dont want to use it. Disable automatic start in GadgetBridge, restart phone and uninstall app.
I use Mi Fit for tracking and sleep.

Alyson

[QUOTE = "djolex, post: 1591, участник: 4909"] Пожалуйста, используйте английский, я понимаю Rissian, но мы используем английский на форуме.
После прошивки прошивки, перезагрузите MiBnad в Mi Fit,
Затем снова пара. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks. Now everything is ok

djolex

[QUOTE = "djolex, post: 1591, участник: 4909"] Пожалуйста, используйте английский, я понимаю Rissian, но мы используем английский на форуме.
После прошивки прошивки, перезагрузите MiBnad в Mi Fit,
Затем снова пара. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks. Now everything is ok
You are welcome, Пожалуйста

Spring

hi! After installation of the Russian updating I have decided to return to the Chinese updating . But after that installation the bracelet isn't connected to MiFit, and there is the crossed-out Bluetooth icon on its display. I have reinstalled the application MiFit, and now I can't log in to the account, it writes "it is impossible to execute an entrance".
GadgetBridge doesn't see a bracelet, too. That is in a bracelet Bluetooth doesn't work.
Finally I can't even reinstall a Chinese updating through GadgetBridge because the program doesn't see a bracelet!
What can I do?(((

djolex

hi! After installation of the Russian updating I have decided to return to the Chinese updating . But after that installation the bracelet isn't connected to MiFit, and there is the crossed-out Bluetooth icon on its display. I have reinstalled the application MiFit, and now I can't log in to the account, it writes "it is impossible to execute an entrance".
GadgetBridge doesn't see a bracelet, too. That is in a bracelet Bluetooth doesn't work.
Finally I can't even reinstall a Chinese updating through GadgetBridge because the program doesn't see a bracelet!
What can I do?(((
You need right Mi Fit version, if u have latest FW u need 3.4.4 Mi Fit, if you have older firmware u need older Mi Fit app. If you dont have NEW mi fit use VPN

Spring

You need right Mi Fit version, if u have latest FW u need 3.4.4 Mi Fit, if you have older firmware u need older Mi Fit app.
DONE! Thank you very much. But I have else Russian language in the band... though I have established the Chinese version Firmware 1.2.0.8 Beta ... is it because of updating via Mi Fit app?

djolex

VPN is virtual private network, Using VPN you can browse from your phone and others will see you like you are in America or Spain or Africa.
Just wait for new MiFit

DONE! Thank you very much. But I have else Russian language in the band... though I have established the Chinese version Firmware 1.2.0.8 Beta ... is it because of updating via Mi Fit app?
Yes, Mi Fit updates your Band with local settings (if you are from Mother Russia, it loads firmware for Ru)

Im stuck aswell on the "connect to app to update" message. Cant connect to gadgetbridge or mi fit( tried to re installed)

Any help?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnePlus245hh