APP Mod Hey+ App

With the English Firmware when you try add a Door card translations aren't good, I will fix that :).
If you find other problems say me (Other than the buttons, because it's pictures).
When stopping the alarm e.g. in the morning (hold button until bar fills up) another screen appears that is probably a confirmation msg. That one is in Chinese.

Hi Michi1245

That's where I bought mine. I've had several email exchanges with them too, but no solution delivered yet. I would not mind waiting if I had some guarantee that it WOULD be fixed. I think it will - but I can't say for sure.

I've seen some sites offering to do the registration for the buyer. Bangood recently modified their posting for this product and said they too would do that - but when I requested it, they again said "We are now checking this question with our colleagues from the sales department and we are now waiting for their reply. We will contact you once we hear anything. We hope for your understanding on this matter."

Of course, they've removed the International version (which I - and I assume you also -purchased). So I wonder if they'll actually help you register the International version - or just the Chinese one. I don't see why it would be any difference to them.

I'll post on here if and when I get a solution.
Me to, mailed for several days, but no solution. No answer what the difference was between the two. I have the international version. Lucky i found a solution on internet..

Nfc works with a doorlock, on my work we have a nfc doorlock. I have given the tags an address, when someone loses it, then I can remove it from the system without needing the tag.I have copied my tag to the band works perfectly :D

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
When stopping the alarm e.g. in the morning (hold button until bar fills up) another screen appears that is probably a confirmation msg. That one is in Chinese.
You don't have the latest version of the Firmware :).

Use the Firmware I released in the thread for have your Mi Band 3 Hey Plus in English ;).
Also there look the FAQ spoiler in the thread for know how to flash it.
  1. I assume you mean Hey+ Band, not Mi Band 3, correct?
  2. I understand your instructions - but I still have to register using a Chinese phone # before I can do it, correct?
    (because I have to RUN the Hey Plus English app, to flash the band)
Thanks

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
  1. I assume you mean Hey+ Band, not Mi Band 3, correct?
  2. I understand your instructions - but I still have to register using a Chinese phone # before I can do it, correct?
    (because I have to RUN the Hey Plus English app, to flash the band)
Thanks
Yes I mean the Hey Plus sorry !
Yes you must have a Chinese number, else you can do nothing.

For flash Firmware you need have the Hey Plus Application - Flash Firmware.

Thanks !! It's clear to me now. I think I have two or three ways I can get a Chinese #, so it looks like I'll have this thing working for me soon!

I've been wearing this for 2 or 3 weeks; I guess it will be exciting to see it do more than display a single screen showing Chinese characters and a QR code, won't it :)

Thank you SO much again for your help.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks !! It's clear to me now. I think I have two or three ways I can get a Chinese #, so it looks like I'll have this thing working for me soon!

I've been wearing this for 2 or 3 weeks; I guess it will be exciting to see it do more than display a single screen showing Chinese characters and a QR code, won't it :)

Thank you SO much again for your help.
And you will can use it directly in English :p ! You will see it's a really good SmartBand :giggle:.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Firmware is updated !
⤳ Dec 13 2018 :
★ Translations when you try add a Door Card are fixed.
★ "try again" changed to "Try again" when Door Card scan failed.
★ Normally (I can't view) translations when you have more than one hour of inactivity are fixed.
★ Normally (I can't view) translations when you reach your steps goal are fixed.

If you find sentences not translated say me
(and if you can join picture of the sentence in good quality is better :p)

Hello
i have preorder hey plus
I have 2 problem .
1.i have app in phone china(i see higher english version its translated super) :D
2.i have no chine number for app login and verification
what can I do now?
thank you

Hello
i have preorder hey plus
I have 2 problem .
1.i have app in phone china(i see higher english version its translated super) :D
2.i have no chine number for app login and verification
what can I do now?
thank
Vendors usually give you the Chinese phone number. As soon as you receive the bracelet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29