Tutorial MB3Editor - Translations Alpha Testing

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
I try and work Persian from Arabic language, but is some character not supported, and no show Update strings because FW can show only limited alphabet characters, too no show some Latin characters like F,é. Battery translation is problem MB3Editor because now testing translation from Polish language

Tanks again xpaulos2
I chose Arabic as default language and Persian as translated language but texts in mi band are Left to Right and days of the week are in Arabic and notifications are Left to Right and incorrect!
For Persian language characters must be shown in Right to Left format to show notifications and messages correctly and also days of the week must be translated to Persian!

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
Tanks again xpaulos2
I chose Arabic as default language and Persian as translated language but texts in mi band are Left to Right and days of the week are in Arabic and notifications are Left to Right and incorrect!
For Persian language characters must be shown in Right to Left format to show notifications and messages correctly and also days of the week must be translated to Persian!
Can you test Arabic language, and write it is show Left to Right or Right to Left?

I used custom mi fit in geekdoing (this link) and I selected Arabic language in Notify & Fitness for Mi Band app so all of notifications in Persian work correctly but texts and days and others in mi band are Arabic!
if texts in mi band itself be in English and notifications be in Persian its OK for me but they are not!!!
Note that Arabic and Persian are Right to Left languages.

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
I used custom mi fit in geekdoing (this link) and I selected Arabic language in Notify & Fitness for Mi Band app so all of notifications in Persian work correctly but texts and days and others in mi band are Arabic!
if texts in mi band itself be in English and notifications be in Persian its OK for me but its not!!!
Arabic and Persian are Right to Left languages!!
And you make same settings with mods FW show another?

Persian is only translate Arabic then should be work and show same with same settings
I don't know why but firmware that I created in your site does not work correctly!
As I said before in your site I chose Arabic as default language and Persian as translated language but texts in mi band are Left to Right and days of the week are in Arabic and notifications are Left to Right and incorrect!

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
I don't know why but firmware that is created in your site does not work correctly!
As I said before in your site I chose Arabic as default language and Persian as translated language but texts in mi band are Left to Right and days of the week are in Arabic and notifications are Left to Right and incorrect!
Days on main screen are only pictures in Res you must edit Arabic days to Persian. Test FW with only option Set Default language? and choose Arabic and test it show Right to Left

Days on main screen are only pictures in Res you must edit Arabic days to Persian. Test FW with only option Set Default language? and choose Arabic and test it show Right to Left
In your site I just chose Arabic as Default language without any other setting but steel it is incorrect and Left to Right!

The correct word in above picture is "المزید" but it is shown "د ی ز م ل ا" .

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
I did that and now it is OK!
But some characters are ? .
I will correct those!
I write before some character not supported in Font file, you can test characters in notifications(messages) if show ? isnt support.

I write before some character not supported in Font file, you can test characters in notifications(messages) if show ? isnt support.
I used translated resource days but days steel are Arabic !
In weather also days are Arabic too.

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999