Translation Project Firmware Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngochienle

I've made a vietnamese firmware. Could you add it to this thread?
Can you uploaded this from Google Drive and post link to here?
(Bạn có thể up FW bạn làm lên Google Drive rồi post link lên đây cho mọi người được không?)

chienkd

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Edit by any hex editor.
That's rather boring to edit firmware manually using Hex Editor)) You would need to find again offsets of all phrases when new firmware will be released as they will be moved. But anyway, thank you for your efforts! I will post new firmwares with custom languages soon (vietnamese including)

I would like to do an Danish translation. If you add it I will translate it.. Thanks
Added it.

chienkd

That's rather boring to edit firmware manually using Hex Editor)) You would need to find again offsets of all phrases when new firmware will be released as they will be moved. But anyway, thank you for your efforts! I will post new firmwares with custom languages soon (vietnamese including)
Thanks so much! We're using edited firmware while waiting for your firm.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Thanks so much! We're using edited firmware while waiting for your firm.
Why have you replaced Thai phrases, not English ones? Just because on English FW it has such an awful font for notifications that doesn't contain characters used in Thai and other languages?

chienkd

Why have you replaced Thai phrases, not English ones? Just because on English FW it has such an awful font for notifications that doesn't contain characters used in Thai and other languages?
Because when using english, our special characters only shows as "?" and Thai phrases contain more bytes length than english, so I can replace full vietnamese text.

Hi. Do you can do a firmware for MB3 with ukrainian language? With translation i help,you only need to compile fw.

Yarda_cz

Hello, when will the Czech fw be released? Already translated 100%. Can I still help with something? Thanks for your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franjex